Taking a Break

Taking a Break

When I first decided to create a blog surrounding the topic of metal health, when I first decided to write partial clips of my own journey...my aim was to help others. By way of encouragement or support, presenting an understanding due to personal experiences, explain methods, techniques, medication and aid that has helped me; which may help someone else. 

But unfortunately due to events this year starting exactly Christmas Eve last year, my mental health has deteriorated...and continues to do so. 

I am free falling. 

So due to this I need to put my years of experience into stronger use, to repeat my routines and keep myself on track. 
I need to go away and concentrate on improving my current state of mind, as I am hurtling backwards. 
But don't worry Angels because I am a typical woman...stubborn. 
So as I say a temporary goodbye (as I may not post again for a while) i'd like to make sure this is not the end. 

Whilst I depart for a short while, I plan on writing a diary. This is something I haven't tried before. I was always worried someone would read my private words, so I always wrote poetry; knowing people wouldn't read the truth underneath. However this diary isn't going to be written for privacy, I plan writing a mental health diary to monitor my progress through this battle, and to document the stages, mood changes, symptoms, coping mechanisms, distraction techniques etc etc. And I aim to post those when ready here on my blog. 

I wish you all the very best. I am still available to receive comments and messages.

The world...no...the universe lays heavy on my shoulders... but as my beautiful Nan would tell me... "Nikkita you are stronger than this". 

And strong I am. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety - The Good and the Bad

The Story That Is

Wise Words