When Your Wings Fail

When Your Wings Fail

If energy was measured like the fuel in a car is measured...my tank would show on empty...
I feel like I drag myself through each day, each task, each step. Finding the 'fuel' to even coast myself through a day is proving difficult, and RedBull does not give you wings...just heart palpitations...(so if you suffer with anxiety, please steer clear of the energy drinks). 

My wings are crumbled and broken, trying to get them to work and lift me slightly causes me severe pain. But we have to do it, we have to get up, regardless. We have to take each step, complete each task, get through each day. One day I believe my wings may work again, and I want to be ready for that moment. 

When your low and feel hopeless, get up, force yourself, mentally prepare yourself, as the smallest tasks currently feel like big battles...you cannot control your mind, but you can control your actions. 

My wings are failing, but I will not stop flying... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety - The Good and the Bad

Wise Words

The Story That Is