I'm Back

Hello Again

So as some of you know, I took a break from blogging and have been hand writing a diary instead. The aim being to document often and see if I can notice improvements in my current mental state. 
Lately it has been a roller coaster, both good and bad. But at least it's not all bad...right? 

I was thinking of scanning and posting my diary entries...and I have also considered doing video entries...what do you all think? 

My mind is a little all over the place, so am not entirely sure whats best! The troubles of an over-thinker eh? 
Well if you guys would prefer video entries or anything, let me know! As I can talk for England, writing is a little harder. Especially to put across and express certain things. 

A quick update of my last couple of days...
So I have noticed since escaping a very bad relationship, that I have started eating again and more frequently (and unhealthily). And so I have made the wise decision to try and adapt a healthier lifestyle. Something to concentrate on, and in effect may help improve the way I look at myself and improve my mentality. 
I've joined a gym today and also practised a dance routine at home after I finished work. I still feels pangs of guilt when I eat, and also self loathing and disappointment when I exercise. All part of the package I guess. 
My current partner has been encouraging me and also explains to me that they think I am perfect as I am, but supports me with the goals I have set myself. This is rather nice and I am grateful to have found someone as lovely, especially due to the tragic events I have gone through in the last year. 
I have supportive colleagues also, and I love my job. It helps me to help others with mental health illnesses, its my reason for waking in the mornings. 
Back to fitness... I've never been one to stick at it, hopefully I can persevere, release some endorphins, and use my magical determination to keep strong at it. 

Here's to my new goals and future achievements. 

When the world sits on your shoulders, when the storms try knock you down... straighten up your crown, and remind the world who it's fuckin dealin with...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety - The Good and the Bad

The Story That Is

Wise Words